Adobe Illustrator (Preferred) & Photoshop
- tiff, eps, ai, pdf, psd
- Please send layered files when possible and ALL SUPPORTING DOCS- linked hi-res images, fonts, and low-res proof
- Logos, text and graphic elements (that can be) should be kept in outline format (vector drawings) such as, Adobe Illustrator (eps, ai, pdf)
- RESOLUTION: Save rasterized images at the appropriate resolution for final output size. Generally, a file needs to be a MINIMUM of 90 dpi at full size. OPTIMUM 150 PPI at full production size.
- RESOLUTION EXAMPLE: Art for desktop media is 300 dpi at 5”x7.5”. If this image becomes a 20”x30” poster the resolution drops to 75 PPI. (A 400% enlargement divides the resolution to 1/4)
NEED HELP? Check out our article on File Formats.
- Thumb drive, please provide printed reference for layout
- Send email 10mb max, include pdf of layout in email along with production file name
- Use the Pantone+ Solid Coated or Solid Uncoated Formula Guide. Some Pantone colors can’t be matched due to the printer or material.
NEED HELP? Check out our article on Color Matching.